WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address as well as other information you directly give us on our Sites.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Sites.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Sites, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Sites, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Sites. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable you to opt out of tracking on our site.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Sites. This type of information is collected to make the Sites more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- • We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites and services.
- • We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- • We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- • We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- • We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- • We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
o We may share information to comply with laws.
o We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
o We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
• We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Sites with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Sites works for you.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to Company and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us via the manner set forth below.
A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.